Friday, March 03, 2006

Carter Seeks Vote in U.N. Against U.S. - March 3, 2006 - The New York Sun - NY News

You read that right: he wants the UN Security Council to outvote the United States on the composition of the Human Rights Commission.

He also questioned whether Bush is a Christian. Excuse me, Mister Carter, but you're a find man to be telling another that he is not a Christian. You don't know the first thing about it. "I worship the Prince of Peace, not of pre-emptive war," he says. I wonder--has he ever read any part of the Gospels? How about the part where Jesus says that He comes not to bring peace, but a sword? Or how about Paul's letter to the Romans, where he says that the armed force of the government isn't armed for nothing?

I don't know what game Mr. Carter is playing. But where I come from, what he's doing is treason.